Knowing about fire safety and prevention is real lifesaving information. Take this short test to see how much you know.
1) Where should you install smoke alarms?
a) On every level of your home
b) Inside bedrooms
c) Outside sleeping areas
d) All of the above
2) How far away should flammable items – such as curtains or blankets – be kept from a space heater?
a) 3 feet
b) 6 feet
c) 20 feet
3) How often should you test your smoke alarm?
a) Once a month
b) Once a year
c) They are so technologically advanced, you don’t have to test them.
4) If your clothes catch on fire, what should you do?
a) Stop, drop, and roll
c) Take your clothing off
5) How often should you replace your smoke alarm (not just the batteries)?
a) Every year
b) Every five years
c) Every ten years
6) What is the primary cause of residential fires?
a) Electrical problems
c) Playing with matches
7) In the event of a fire, who should you call?
a) Mammoth Restoration & Cleaning
b) Mammoth Restoration & Cleaning
c) Mammoth Restoration & Cleaning
d) All of the above!
Answers: 1. d; 2. a; 3. a; 4. a; 5. c; 6. b; 7. d